Page 1 of 1

Hello fellow RES lovers!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:09 pm
by PatriciaTheora
My name is Patty, I am fairly new here. I have two RES, Mikey and Mal..and a snail, Marty. Ive only been an owner of my babies for four months, but when I adopted them, I knew I they were meant for me, and I was meant to take care of them.
image.jpg
Mikey

image.jpg
Mal

Re: Hello fellow RES lovers!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:58 am
by steve
Welcome to the site!

Re: Hello fellow RES lovers!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:30 pm
by JimmyLo
HAHA - Mikey is camera shy! And Mal has got so much soul!

Re: Hello fellow RES lovers!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:20 pm
by apondfortimmy
Love the pictures. That reminds me, I need to take more pictures of mine.

Re: Hello fellow RES lovers!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:28 am
by PatriciaTheora
They are such hams for the camera :P

Re: Hello fellow RES lovers!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:29 am
by penelope
Welcome!

Re: Hello fellow RES lovers!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:13 am
by PatriciaTheora
When my turtles escape from their tank, I shame them by taking a silly picture of them. I present to you, Mikey, the turtle hat. :)