Page 1 of 1

Hello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:19 pm
by Christian&Luigi
[color=#408040] :)
Hello Everyone!

My 6 yr old son (Christian) was given a RES :mrgreen: (Luigi) from his grandpa about a year ago. So far so good, he lives in a 10 gallon tank with a goldfish friend named Mario. Seeing the trend yet? My little boy is crazy about Super Mario Bro.
We just wanted to introduce ourselves and see if we might find out some helpful tips on careing for Luigi in the future.

Thanks,
Christians Mom
(please excuse me until I get the hang of the whole forum thing. :oops: lol)

Re: Hello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm
by Diamondbacks4Life
Hello new forum member. Look at your comment. Now back to mine. Now back at your comment. Now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine. But if you stay here and learn, it could look like mine. Look down. Back up. Where are you? You're on this forum with the comment your comment could look like. What's that in your hand? Back at me. I have it. It's a smartphone with the posts you love. Look again. The posts are now diamonds. Anything is possible when you're a registered member. I'm on a turtle.

Re: Hello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:19 am
by VeipaCray
Hello and welcome to the forum!

@DB: you losing you mind buddy or is that a reference to something That us old people won't understand?

Re: Hello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:23 pm
by Gracie Turts
Hi, welcome. Don't mind Diamondbacks4Life, he drinks a lot. :P

@Veip Old Spice commercial.

Re: Hello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:48 pm
by Diamondbacks4Life
Gracie Turts wrote:Hi, welcome. Don't mind Diamondbacks4Life, he drinks a lot. :P

@Veip Old Spice commercial.


At least someone got it aha. I wanted to say hello very different this time.

Re: Hello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:04 pm
by VeipaCray
Very different indeed. I think the OP has now left the forum and is hiding in terror. :P

I forgot about that commercial.