Page 1 of 1

I'm back

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:13 pm
by dudleysmom
Hi everyone. It's been a while since I have visited, things have been kinda busy for me, and I lost my log on info. I finally found it the other day when I was cleaning out my file drawers. I have been looking around and see some of the old faces, but also a lot of new members. Is Oldturtle71 (George) still around? I still have my three guys and they are thriving. Although, I think only two of them are guys,lol. My baby, Dudley, turned out to be a girl I think. She has way outgrown the other two. I will post some recent pics of them soon. Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" to everyone.

Angela :)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:35 pm
by marisa
Hi yourself and welcome back. :) Good to hear your turts are doing well.

George/Oldturtle72 unfortunately gave up turtlekeeping last year sometime. He used to visit occasionally, but hasn't been around for a while...

Nice turtle pics in the Photo Gallery. :)