Page 1 of 1

hi new york New Res Turtle owner here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:34 pm
by thekev1042
Hello,
my name is kevin I am a new Red Eared Slider turtle owner. I recently came into possession of a 55 gallon showtank with 4 RES turtles. I believe 3 are female and one is a male. I am excited about taking on this new endeavor and have some questions which I will post in the approriate forums. Looking forward to getting to know the people on here. Thanks!

Re: hi new york New Res Turtle owner here!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:41 pm
by steve
Welcome to the site! You won't know their sex until they are about 4" long. Males will usually have to be separated once they mature, though most females get along... but not always.

Re: hi new york New Res Turtle owner here!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:04 am
by penelope
Better late than never...
Welcome!!