Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hi! Possible new turtle mommy

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:00 am   Hi! Possible new turtle mommy

Hi! My husband and I are the very proud owners of two female 7 year old cats, one 4 year old female bearded dragon, and 1 gourami and 6 zebra danios. Quite a zoo. Anyways I'm looking to give my sister the fish since she has a tank she is not using and convert my tank to a turtle tank...temporarily. So I need info!

I'm going to go post my questions right now but nice to meet you all!
Phedresmarque
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 9, 2012
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:41 am   Re: Hi! Possible new turtle mommy

Welcome to the forum! Great of you to do initial research, it'll save on a lot of confusion :)
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:12 am   Re: Hi! Possible new turtle mommy

Thanks! I'm super excited about adding a new member to the family!
Phedresmarque
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Feb 9, 2012
Gender: Female


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 100 guests