Page 1 of 1

Hello! Newbie here :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:32 am
by nimbusdrake
Hello! I'm a total turtle newbie, but I have been learning a lot of information here on how to properly care for my RES turtle, Samus:
Turtle.JPG

My husband bought the turtle 3 months ago for himself, but I have since totally fallen head over heels for the little guy. And now I think I'm enjoying Samus more than my husband! Little Samus has a nice big aquarium and loves swimming around and resting on his favorite plant. Right now he's growing quite fruitfully and is moving stuff all around in his enclosure. I just love watching him be a turtle and taking care of him, and I hope to learn more about him and other owner's turtles through this forum. So please feel free to say hi or share some things about your turtle!

Re: Hello! Newbie here :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:55 am
by freshprince2146
Welcome! Very nice RES you have there.

Re: Hello! Newbie here :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:30 pm
by meltedspork
So cute! Welcome!

Re: Hello! Newbie here :)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:27 am
by Jaysea
welcome, what a little cutie :D

Re: Hello! Newbie here :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:32 am
by nimbusdrake
Thanks everyone for the warm greetings!

Re: Hello! Newbie here :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:15 pm
by vear
aww, what a cutie, welcome!