Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Shoutout from CA! :D

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:40 pm   Shoutout from CA! :D

Hello! I'm Lauren and I am the proud mommy of a little RES named Squirt! :D We aren't sure if Squirt's a boy or a girl, since his/her shell is only about 2 inches long. We've had Squirt since March and I do my best to take care of him (or her! i wish i knew! xD).

I've been looking at this website for a while now, but I just registered a few days ago. I love this website and I'd love to hear about everybody's turtles! :mrgreen:
squirt!
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Jul 10, 2010

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:23 pm   Re: Shoutout from CA! :D

Welcome to the site!
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:40 pm   Re: Shoutout from CA! :D

Welcome! I've had my RES, now 8", for 17 years. I live in Southern California. :)
RES: Turtley - about 9" (She makes it a mission to measure her. :/)
Musk: Bolt - 4.5"
Mutt: Gaviota - small
User avatar
jwinters
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Feb 18, 2010
Location: Southern California
Gender: Female


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 93 guests