Page 1 of 1

Hi to all from Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:31 pm
by choob99
Just wanted to drop in and say hi! I am a painted turtle lover and hoping to find some good info and good turtle stock here!!

Re: Hi to all from Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:19 pm
by Spike 7.62
I love painted turtles too, although I have a RES right now. Welcome to the forum, and don't forget to read the main site too. Do you have painteds in your area out there?

-Spike

Re: Hi to all from Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:04 am
by freshprince2146
Welcome!!

Re: Hi to all from Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:25 am
by choob99
Yes we have what are supposed to be Eastern Painteds here but they are really a hybrid of eastern and midland. They don't have the light tan lines through the shell just a totally dark black shell.

Re: Hi to all from Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:42 am
by Diamondbacks4Life
Painteds are the best, i just actually change my name on the forum from Painteds4Life to my current name. I used to own all 4 sub species but im down to 1 Eastern, 5 hybrid eastern/westerns, 4 Westerns, and 1 Southern

Haha, i see your looking on faunaclassifieds for painteds

Re: Hi to all from Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:14 pm
by choob99
Yes I look for them anywhere I can get them! I currently have 4 Midlands, 2 Easterns, 1 Eastern\Midland hybrid, and 4 easterns.

Re: Hi to all from Pittsburgh, PA

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:13 pm
by jwinters
Welcome!