Page 1 of 1
Hello, Nice to find you all!

Posted:
Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:13 pm
by Theomar
I have inherited a pair of Red Ear Sliders from my grandchildren. My daughter bought them at the mall in the little plastic palm tree bowl! I knew that wasn't good enough. That was last spring and they are now in a big display tank I bought at a pet store going out of business (appox 110 gallons size) They have shells about 4-5 inches long and seem very happy. I plan to keep them indoors, unless I find a good location for an outdoor pond. Anyway, hello to all and I look forward to learning how to deal with these great little firends!

Posted:
Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:15 pm
by ellman605
hiya, welcome to the forum. Sounds like you knew some before you came here, its always good to have people wit some prior knowledge of RES

Posted:
Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:16 pm
by cam722
Welcome to the forum. I too have RES because of my grandchildren...

I bought them on my own though. I originally had 3 one for each grandchild but I gave one to my daughter.. the opposite of what happened to you.
Can you tell us a bit more about your turtles and your setup?

Posted:
Mon Jan 02, 2006 5:48 pm
by buddys_my_turtle
Yes I am very eager to see your setup also.I had a RES too but I had to give him up but I do look forward on another one.I think that you have found the best RES turtle help website on the internet.Anyways Welcome I hope you enjoy it here and find lots of things useful.
-Tori

Posted:
Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:54 am
by TinySlider2
Welcome to Turtle Talk....We all love to see pictures. Well I know I love looking at everyone's pictures! This is truly a great site.

Posted:
Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:21 pm
by marisa
Welcome (and Happy New Year).


Posted:
Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:33 pm
by sonyj
Welcome to the forum...
