Page 1 of 1

I love my new little guys:) (or girls lol)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:15 pm
by marria*
Hello.
I just got two res almost a week ago! i love them to death already :) its so hard not watching them all day long lol still getting use to the part were they need their space at first :). Im only 17 and they are my first pet thats all mine. cant wait till they grow big and can go outside for some sunshine :) My little guys are Nelson and Tuck. and so far i think Nelson is a boy and Tuck is a girl, but they are only as few months old so i could be wrong. I have one decient picture so far of nelson, ill upload it once i get some more :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:16 pm
by coreyvht
welcome to the forum its a great site