Page 1 of 1

turtle newbie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:34 pm
by Militescriste
Greetings. I am a science teacher new to the turtle world. I am learning fast, and it was awesome to find this site. I have had a number of questions answered in the last 30 minutes on this site that I could not find surfing the internet for three days. THANKS to all who contribute to the forums...its been a huge help to this science teacher.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm
by Turtle Mummy 101
Welcome to the forum! Glad you found this site helpful :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:50 pm
by Sir Max
Haha yea this site is packed with usefull info

welcome ;D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:35 am
by coreyvht
welcome

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:56 pm
by Cayte Catastrophe
Welcome to this forum! Do you have your new friend/s in your classroom? I had science teachers that had animals and one even had a huge waterfall he built into the back of his room. It was always alot of fun! Take care <3