Page 1 of 1

Hello!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:06 am
by Squirt1023
I'm new around here, obviously. I've got one RES, who is Squirt. He'll be celebrating his 9th birthday this October, which we will be celebrating in a new state! We currently live in Indiana, but as soon as my fiance graduates and (Lord willing) gets a job in his field, we'll be moving to a different state. I'm hoping some where warm so he can get out of the tank more often and play.

Squirt has a love affair with shrimp, flirting with my jewelry - especially my engagement ring, and climbing on people's feet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:18 am
by coreyvht
welcom

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 am
by freshprince2146
welcome to the forum!!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:16 pm
by Sir Max
Welcome to the forum- would love to see pics