Page 1 of 1

Hello!! New User :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:39 pm
by Winterchick
Hello. My boyfriend and I are new RES owners. We bought 2 (we don't know if they are male or female) RES and love them to pieces!!! We named 1 Mike, and the other Kate after ourselves. When we bought them, they were around 1 month or 2 months old, and that was back in September. Now they are around 5-6 months old! How time flies by! The turtles live with me right now, and I live on a university residence where almost everyone has fish but I am the only one who has turtles!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:54 pm
by Turtle Mummy 101
Welcome!! I hope you find this site helpful. I know I sure have :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:13 pm
by freshprince2146
welcome to the forum!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 pm
by vennessa.cobbs
Congratulations on your new RES purchase! I just know you'll find this site helpful. Any questions you have will get answered.... See you 'round!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:59 am
by bradmeisel
welcome to a great turtle site.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:54 pm
by Winterchick
Thanks everyone! :)