Page 1 of 1

Hi everybody

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:09 pm
by mavredes
:lol: Hi there. I'm Ginny and I am from North Carolina. I just acquired a red eared slider that is about a year and a half old and a set up in a 3 gallon tank which I think is too small. I am looking forward to viewing the stuff on here to better help me with this poor little turtle that should have been left in the pond and not picked up and brought home. Now they are unable to care for her and I am not sure she will ever be releasable.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:15 pm
by freshprince2146
welcome to the forum Ginny!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:16 pm
by vear
Hello and welcome to the forum! Your tank is definitely waaay too small. Please read the main site: http://www.redearslider.com/ and then post any questions you may have. We can all give you some advice. :) Happy reading!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:49 pm
by mavredes
Thanks everybody it is a great site and you've made me feel very welcome. :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 6:02 pm
by bradmeisel
welcome to a great site. There is alot of good info in the basic care section.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:01 pm
by Turtle Mummy 101
Welcome Ginny! I'm so glad you rescued that poor turtle!! Hope you find this site helpful :)