Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Fugitive in Oregon! Greetings from Myrt & Joe

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:18 pm   Fugitive in Oregon! Greetings from Myrt & Joe

8)

A dazzling good day! Myrt and I have joined. Myrt-The-Turt is the RES of our duo. I rescued her from a nut who was going to throw her in a snow bank several years ago.

Although, I made several attempts to get her back to her native digs - this has not occurred and she has been with me, as my friend, for almost three years.

She is illegal in Oregon - and one time I had to change my phone number and MOVE to avoid the Oregon Dept. of Fish and Game....

We are both glad to be here and look forward to exchanging info and learning from others...
"You can not vote on the truth."
Pope John Paul 1995
xxysis
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Nov 8, 2009
Location: Tualatin OR

Post Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:56 pm   

welcome!!
2 red ear sliders, 2 green iguanas, 1 Chinese Water Dragon

I love Basketball And Reptiles
User avatar
freshprince2146
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Sep 28, 2009
Location: Queens,NY

Post Posted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:49 pm   

way to be a bamf, welcome
65 Gallon
-1 RES (Myrtle)
-1 Pleco (unnamed)
-1 four lined pimelodus catfish (unnamed)
-1 shubunkin (unnamed)
29 Gallon Planted Tank
-3 cory cats
-# guppies!
User avatar
rsour24
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sep 7, 2009
Location: PA
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:05 pm   

hell yea! lol welcome
2-R3S Buster & Eugene
1-African Side-Neck Herman
1- Nicaraguan Slider
1- Concentric Diamondback Terrapin
:D 5 total

RIP Samus
User avatar
Moose
 
Posts: 734
Joined: Sep 24, 2009
Location: ARiZonA
Gender: Female


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 116 guests