Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Turtle owner since Christmas

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:02 pm   Turtle owner since Christmas

I've used this site for help with my turtle questions many times. Thanks to the Admins who created such a helpful place for turtle owners!

I got my red eared slider Koki for Christmas from my boyfriend. I had wanted a turtle for so long, but every time I went to the pet store they were sold out. So I was super excited to get her! I didn't realize how much they needed; But thanks to your site I've learned a lot and have a happy and healthy turtle :D
Twilite25
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Aug 7, 2009
Location: NM

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:07 am   

Hi, welcome to the forum!
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:08 pm   

good luck and welcome to a great turtle site. :)
I have two female red ear sliders.
Chimpy - 5.5 inches
Chompy- 6.0 inches
Both were born about 7/2007
Got them -- 9/2007
User avatar
bradmeisel
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Nov 2, 2008
Location: Flushing, New York


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 122 guests