Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hello

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:34 am   Hello

Hello everyone.

I've been visiting this site everyday 'cause I want to know more about RES and how to raise them. I am so fond of this site that I have often recommended this site to my friends who want to raise their own turts. I have 2 RES in our house and I want to give them the best care I can give. I am from Cebu City, Philippines. Hoping to be welcomed here..Thanks.. :D
gaevwa
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Aug 4, 2009
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

Post Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:42 am   

Welcome! :)
RES - Ramen <f> (51/4")
RES - Heine <f> (43/4")
Asian Leaf Turtle - unnamed <m> (53/4")
measured at Nov 24, 2012
< my turtles' pics >
User avatar
Kemul
 
Posts: 801
Joined: Aug 31, 2008
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:16 am   

Thanks for welcoming me.
gaevwa
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Aug 4, 2009
Location: Cebu City, Philippines

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:21 pm   

welcome to a great site :)
I have two female red ear sliders.
Chimpy - 5.5 inches
Chompy- 6.0 inches
Both were born about 7/2007
Got them -- 9/2007
User avatar
bradmeisel
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Nov 2, 2008
Location: Flushing, New York


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 136 guests