Page 1 of 1

Salutations!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:45 pm
by DaROOFisonfiya
Hello everyone. I stumbled upon your wonderful site today while looking for info on RES.

I have one that I rescued from a coworker about 7 months ago. They had him in small plastic cage and rarely fed him and never interacted with him. He is now in a 20 gallon tank and has almost doubled in size. My 3 girls renamed him Franklin (real original, I know). He's super active, loves to beg, basks a lot, and loves to dance. :)

I'm super excited about finding this site so that I can learn all that I can about my "little baby boy".

~Ruthie

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:45 pm
by Caphits
Welcome!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:49 pm
by DaROOFisonfiya
Thanks!

I thought I would add a few pics that I have of Franklin. I know that it is time to upgrade to a larger tank, so I have been shopping around. He's in a 20 gallon right now.

Image

Image

Image

Image