Page 1 of 1

Hello to everyone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:37 am
by DAVE619SD
Hi. I have to say to those who started this site, Thank You. I am in the process of getting RES. I wanted to my all research and find out as much as I could before purchasing. So many Pet store clerks have told many condradicting statements. It was not until I googled RES that I found this website. Just about every question I have come up with has been answered in great detail. I cannot wait until I get my RES this next payday. Thank you so much.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:37 am
by taurusgirl
welcome

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:43 am
by Diamondbacks4Life
Welcome. Your gonna be a good res owner, you already did the reseach on them and know the right way to take care of them unlike most people who buy a turtle. Thanks for being a good owner already!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 pm
by Entourage_Turtle
WELCOME