Page 1 of 1

Hello fellow turtle'ers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:32 pm
by hcha
Im new to the forum and just thought I say hello to everyone. I'm a very new owner of 2 RES (1 month to be exact) and with all the research I've done and ideas from everyone around the globe, I am glad to say it has helped me a lot with my 2 turtles..... although there may be more questions in the future, im just glad there are others out there that shares the same interest who may know more then I do that will help me out. So with that, thanks in advance and goodluck with all your turtles! I will post up any pictures of my turtles and more info of them soon so be on the look out....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:49 pm
by Caphits
Welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:09 pm
by bradmeisel
Welcome to a great site.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:15 pm
by TurtleLover_S&B
Welcome!You'll find great info. here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:47 pm
by taurusgirl
welcome