Page 1 of 2

Hey Everyone!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:07 pm
by Ash
Hey Everyone!, Im Ashley from Canada and I am a very proud owner of two adorable turltles named Jet and Chan, whom I recieved last year. I was a little worried when I first got them. The turtle i had before these two didnt go very well. It died after a few months, I seen a spot on its shell and brought it back, the pet store guy said it was shedding and i got it checked and the vet said it was shell rot. But I am happy to say these two are very active and healthy. I thought turtles would be a quiet pet but they splash and swim around contantly. This site really helped alot and after reading some of the discussions on here I am much more conifident in taking care of them! so Thankyou Everyone!!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:41 am
by Caphits
Welcome!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:38 am
by sanoske312
Your welcome and welcome to the forum ashley when you get a chance please post pictures of you habatit and your little ones

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:26 am
by taurusgirl
welcome

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:38 pm
by bradmeisel
welcome!! Jet is a cool name :)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:08 am
by Ash
Thankyou! I named them after Jackie Chan and Jet Li after watching the forbidden kingdom beacuase they always smack eachother so it seems to fit well! lol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:46 pm
by bradmeisel
that's funny

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:10 pm
by Ash
Hey can anyone tell me how to upload pics? i think im doing something wrong.. lol :(

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:02 pm
by bcjchapman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:26 pm
by Ash
Thanks! lol i think i got it!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 1:24 pm
by Ash
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
[IMG]http://i603.photobucket.com/albums/tt118/adunn88/P9180240-1.jpg
Image
Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 6:17 pm
by bradmeisel
very very cute little guys ... you might want to consider adding a little water to the tank :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:12 pm
by Ash
Thankyou! I've actually upgraded the tank since that picture was taken, dont have any new pics of the new tank yet but im sure i will have some soon!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:26 am
by Ankit
welcome !

i love their names :)

looking fwd for newer pics :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:45 pm
by Ash
Thank you very much! ya the names suit their personalities lol and im sure i will be taking some new pics soon, can never have enough :D