Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hello!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:56 am   Hello!

Hey there.
I've had 4 terrapins now (2 died. One from travel stress the day after i got it :( and the other im not sure...the vet wouldn't take my call as it was 'his day off' even though he was the only one who knew about terrapins).
No one I know has terrapins so everytime I need a question answered I'm running round in circles as no one can answer me. Then I found you guys!
Hopefully my questions will be solved on here :)
Ahelos
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Jan 8, 2009
Location: Fleet, England

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:48 am   Re: Hello!

Ahelos wrote:Hopefully my questions will be solved on here :)


Welcome! and they most deffinatly will be....lets see some pictures.
CoReY
Tupac(RES)
Jules and Vinny(juvie RES)
Apollo(Black lab\Rottie)
Duke(Great Dane)
Lucy and Jane(leopard geckos)
User avatar
TupacTheTurle
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sep 21, 2008
Location: Scranton, PA

Post Posted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:25 pm   

welcome
1 Common Map- Harley
1 Red Ear Slider- Ralpy
1 dog- Pepper Ann
User avatar
taurusgirl
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Jul 12, 2008
Location: Gulfport, MS


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests