Page 1 of 1
newbie

Posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:06 am
by Tundragirl
Hi My name is Cindy & I hope you all don't mind that I don't have a RES but a painted and will allow me to participate:)
I have had "tuttle" about 2 years now. and he's about 4"

Posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:21 am
by blackforce247
oh welcome to the forum. ask anyone a question and we'll do the best to answer it.
im knda new tot he forum too but ti introduce myself my name is jose im 14 and i have 2 red eared sliders a 2 inch and a 5 inch female. to help you its best you show pictures if you can which helps us get answers and welcome again i hope i can help on your posts

Posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:25 am
by Nettle
Welcome to the forum!

Posted:
Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:20 pm
by marisa
Welcome to the forum. Painteds are fine (what kind do you have?)---I have several of them (Eastern Painteds).


Posted:
Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:08 pm
by Azfar
HI CinDy... WeL Come...

Posted:
Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:53 pm
by RES4ever
Welcome! No matter what kind of turtle you have we'll do our best to answer your question. I have Softies! Post on the photo gallery, We'd like to see your painted!