Page 1 of 1

Hey everybody

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:40 pm
by jpit008
My name is Jay and I'm from new york city. I had 2 baby res David and Jose. Jose passed away about 2 weeks ago. I then got another baby res Johan because David looked sad. They get along well for the most part, except when they want to try to bite each other. Luckily that doesn't happen too often and they look like they like to be near each other. I'm new at the baby res game so any advice would be well taken. Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:43 pm
by sezzyb2k7
Hiya Welcome to the forum

Its great if your new.Im new to looking after turtles to and i have had so many questions and been given so much good adivce that im so glad i found the forum!

Try n post some pics up of your turtles if you can. Would be nice to meet them haha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:21 pm
by jpit008
This is David and Johan. David is a little darker. Image Image
Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:38 pm
by notoch351
Welcome to the forum: ) nice pictures do you have any of the whole setup?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:41 pm
by turboturtle8
Welcome

Very cute!!!