Page 1 of 1

Hi! Newbie here!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:51 pm
by Amy
My name is Amy. My daughter got a little RES last May and I really didn't think it would live. I have read all I know to read to make sure we are doing things correctly and we must be because this little bugger has grown so much in the past 8 months! He went from a little bowl to a much bigger bowl then 5 gal tank and now to a 20 gal tank. I believe it is too small but we are planning to put him outside in his own little pond come May. He is pretty cool.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:38 pm
by emma
Welcome! :) Can you post some pictures of him?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:45 pm
by notoch351
Welcome to the forum!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:24 pm
by marisa
Hello and welcome. What's the growing guy's(?) name?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:54 pm
by ashleygamergirl
hello and welcome

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:20 pm
by Spiritualjoy
Welcome!!