Page 1 of 1

Mummy of three

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:40 pm
by april zephyr
Hello everyone! I'm April. I've been here a couple of times as a guest and decided to join for my babies' sake. I'm staying in Russia, where I think the 4" rule doesn't apply. I bought my baby RES on the 31st of August, named "Roundie" and "Fattie". Sometime last month a friend gave me another one, whom I named "Love".

They are all about 4cm long now and are really cute. :)

So is there anything I need to know about being a member here?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 7:47 pm
by emma
Welcome to the forum! :D Here is the US a lot of people are selling turtles that are under 4" too.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 8:41 pm
by Vtolds
Welcome to the site. Rexi wasn't even close to 4 inches, but I dont think it applys in Vermont. I know NH has a 2 inch rule so it verys greatly.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:28 pm
by BATMANandROBIN
welcome. I have 5 turtles and they all started out in a tiny cup! and I know its illegal in arizona to sell, or even have one.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:24 am
by april zephyr
lol..... and there I thought I could show off my Tiny Tank (my collective term for the tortoises)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:56 pm
by marisa
Welcome to the forum. :D

Winters are really cold where you are? Take extra special care to keep your hatchlings from getting too cool or chilled. (I believe you have turtles, not tortoises, unless you've got some you didn't mention in your introductory post.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 8:30 pm
by lizzie
Welcome!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:59 am
by april zephyr
Right, turtles....lol sorry.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:31 am
by jlhaslip
read your pm's, please.
the one about your avatar.