Page 1 of 1

hello

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:08 pm
by my_manuelita_turtle
I think this is a really good source of information for taking good care of turtles... I just got one last week, her name is Manuelita, and she´s like 1 1/2 inches, she's still adapting to her new home. :!:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:36 pm
by emma
Welcome to the forum!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:58 pm
by eugenetimpog
:) welcome and i wnt pictures hehe :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:06 pm
by my_manuelita_turtle
I dont get it, how to post them... Instead of putting a link, I want the whole pic to appear here.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:39 pm
by emma
Download the pictures on www.photobucket.com after you sign up. Then after they are done downloading, you click in the picture and you look to the right and there are 4 links that you can copy and paste. Copy the last one and paste it here and the picture will show up.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:14 pm
by Blue Flamingo
Hello!!