Page 1 of 1

Meet Squirt

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:48 pm
by RESashley
I now have a four inch slider named Squirt. He is extremely active, loves his floating basking rock and eats as soon as there is anything edible in his tank. I have never seen such an active turtle! I hope to be able to load pictures soon.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:43 pm
by emma
Welcome!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:02 pm
by Turtle_Turtle
welcome to turtle talk i have a turtle named squirt too

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:55 pm
by SpotsMama
Welcome to the forum. How long have you had little Squirt?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:07 pm
by yorkielass
Hi to another newbie!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:25 am
by Blue Flamingo
Hey!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:18 pm
by Aqua8
Welcome, and hey Squirt has a twin.... Sqiurt!!! LOL I have a baby box turtle named Squirt too!! :lol: Named after the one and only Squirt from Nemo LOL :lol:

Cant wait to see some pics...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:55 pm
by turboturtle8
Welcome to the fourm :D