Page 1 of 1

Finally found a forum!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:36 pm
by Hammy
Hi, I have been living with my little red ear slider for 7 years, but still classify myself as a newbie, so hopefully, I will be able to pick up alot of hints and tips on here with regards to looking after the little fellow (although I think I have been doing a pretty good job thus far).

I have been half heartedly looking for a forum specifically directed at red ear sliders, so I feel kinda pleased to have stumbled across this site!

Anyway - I just wanted to say hello... I will go now and scower through the forums to see what info is in there and hopefully be able to contribute some to the community over time! And increase my knowledge with regards to the sliders...

He's called Spanky by the way... I will try to get a photo of him up here asap :P

Hammy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:55 pm
by jenaero
Welcome! Better late than never :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:06 pm
by TexasJagsFan
Welcome!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:22 pm
by Hammy
Thanks for the quick welcome :)

I have been busy reading through the forums and *think* there is alot of useful information for everyone caring for RES, whether you are experienced or not...

I look forward to contributing to the forums more and more!