Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: New here

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:22 am   New here

Hey everyone! I am new to the turtle world, and am still in the process of buying what I need. I live in Germany (army brat) and love animals. Oh and Im 19. Just graduated high school three weeks ago. I have three hermit crabs and a dog. The crabs names are : Phoebe, Piper, and Paige. My dogs name is Berta. Because I am starting college soon, I need a pet that does not need to go out for walks. Hence, my dog has to stay with my parents. (she loves our other dog more anyway... LOL) Ill post on another board everything I have in the shopping cart for my turtle, and make sure its all aproved by you guys :D Have a great day!


Mikel
skyguyx5
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Jul 3, 2007
Location: Germany

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:41 am   

Hey Mike! Welcome to the forum. I hope we can help out with getting your future turtle all set up. That's great that you're doing your research beforehand! :D
User avatar
DavidY
 
Posts: 4391
Joined: Mar 9, 2007
Location: New Hampshire
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:50 am   

Hi welcome to the fourm there are lots of nice people here!!! :P :P
2 RES Jack and Turbo
1 Shih-tzu/Poodle mix Cookie
User avatar
turboturtle8
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Apr 4, 2007

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:04 pm   

Greetings and welcome to the forum! You are about to start a very exciting time in your life. Sounds like you have a head on your shoulders and are a planner - good qualities to have in any circumstance.
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:33 pm   

Welcome to the forum. It looks like from your other post that you're off to a decent start.
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA

Post Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:09 pm   

Thank you all for the welcome! I am a big planner. Should see me before a vacation.. Me and my lists... haha... I love animals, and try to research everything about them before I get them. Thank you again for the warm welcomes! :D
Mikel
skyguyx5
skyguyx5
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Jul 3, 2007
Location: Germany

Post Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 1:22 am   

Mike you sounds like me! I planned for weeks and read for many hours on this site before getting my baby!

Glad your here!
My babies:
* Desdemona: 15+ y/o cat
2 RES: Molly and Lucky McButterPants
RIP wherever you are Chance McButterPants
* Keeper: Nikki :)
sleepygrl79
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Jun 27, 2007
Location: San Jose, CA


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests