Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: From Stockbridge Georgia

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:34 am   From Stockbridge Georgia

HI - I discovered this place while looking for information on a red-eared slider and found a wealth of info by just lurking!! I have joined so I can keep in touch, read others experiences etc. I am a mother & stepmother of 6 (3 bio, 3 step) we have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 turt. I realize I didn't know anything about turtles until I discovered this site!

Gems
Mom to 6 kids
2 dogs (1 Husky, 1 Beagle)
2 cats (1 siamese, 1 calico)
1 Red eared Slider
GEMS
 
Posts: 9
Joined: Jul 13, 2006
Location: Stockbridge GA

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:44 am   

Welcome to the forum. :)
~~~Sonja~~~
sonyj
 
Posts: 1930
Joined: Jul 3, 2005
Location: Tennessee
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:20 pm   

Hello and Welcome. We all love to see pictures of animals. This is a great site for information. You should read the RES Basic care at the top of the page. That is if you haven't read it already. Good luck with your new turtle.
8 RES: Tampa, Bay, Exclamation (Male R.I.P. 2-10-07), Question-mark, Tiny Tim, Pan Handle (Male), Squirt, & Crush.

KI4JAV

www.notyourdaddysguncases.com
User avatar
TinySlider2
 
Posts: 463
Joined: Jul 30, 2005
Location: Tennessee

Post Posted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 2:02 pm   

Hi and welcome. You've got a big family there. :)
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA

Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:19 am   

Welcome!
Missi

2 RES, 1 cat, and a spoiled rotten pug.
missibsu
Senior Member
 
Posts: 3040
Joined: Aug 29, 2005
Location: Ohio


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests