Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hi im new here!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:46 pm   Hi im new here!

Hello all!

My name is Aleksandra and im from Poland, i'm 16 :P
I decided to create an account on your forum since we haven't any cool forum about turtles like this one is!
My english isn't the best but i think u can understand me.
(btw. sorry for every grammar wrong)

That's all i guess^^
:mrgreen:
RES called Ralph
--------------------------------------------------

_/ Alex
AmazingAlex
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 21, 2011
Location: Poland
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:01 am   Re: Hi im new here!

Hi! Welcome!! Your English is great =) We would love to see some pictures!
1 RES - Tomi (75 gal)
1 Leopard Gecko - Leia (20 gal)
2 Fancy goldfish, 1 bn pleco (40 gal breeder)
https://www.facebook.com/varboleda6
User avatar
vear
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Sep 2, 2009
Location: New York
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 am   Re: Hi im new here!

Hi Alex....your English is great! I'm of Polish ancestry on both my mom's and dad's side & I'm 3rd gen American, I think, since my great-grandparents were born in Poland. I want to learn more Polish words some day but for now, welcome to the forum! I'm new too and I'm a bit older than you....55!
:D
War Is Not Healthy For Turtles And Other Living Things
User avatar
turtlesrmom
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Apr 18, 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:11 am   Re: Hi im new here!

Hi Aleksandra and turtlesrmom, welcome to the forum!
User avatar
steve
Site Admin
 
Posts: 31583
Joined: Apr 11, 2005
Location: New York, NY
Gender: Male


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 85 guests