Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Thought I was the only one.

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:25 am   Thought I was the only one.

Just found this site and I love it! I'm totally pumped! I love all your turtles too!
Cassie- 26 y/o
Josiah- 3 in.
Jack Johnson- 2 3/4 in.
Jade- 2 1/4 in.
User avatar
CassieJade
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mar 10, 2010

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:27 pm   

welcome
1>juv. res
1>ouachita map <spike><R.I.P>
2>dog<sunny><nikki>
5>african cichlids
1>kitty<marley>
User avatar
coreyvht
 
Posts: 576
Joined: Jan 28, 2010
Location: bonney lake ,wa
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:32 pm   

yay! welcome!!
1 RES - Tomi (75 gal)
1 Leopard Gecko - Leia (20 gal)
2 Fancy goldfish, 1 bn pleco (40 gal breeder)
https://www.facebook.com/varboleda6
User avatar
vear
 
Posts: 769
Joined: Sep 2, 2009
Location: New York
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:05 pm   

welcome to the forum!!

You may also want to resize your icon.
2 red ear sliders, 2 green iguanas, 1 Chinese Water Dragon

I love Basketball And Reptiles
User avatar
freshprince2146
 
Posts: 794
Joined: Sep 28, 2009
Location: Queens,NY

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:28 pm   

YAY TURTLES

welcome
I like turtles ;]
Sir Max
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Feb 23, 2010
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:29 pm   

welcome
65 Gallon
-1 RES (Myrtle)
-1 Pleco (unnamed)
-1 four lined pimelodus catfish (unnamed)
-1 shubunkin (unnamed)
29 Gallon Planted Tank
-3 cory cats
-# guppies!
User avatar
rsour24
 
Posts: 1678
Joined: Sep 7, 2009
Location: PA
Gender: Male

Post Posted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:00 pm   

welcome. I like your pic, very bright.
I have two female red ear sliders.
Chimpy - 5.5 inches
Chompy- 6.0 inches
Both were born about 7/2007
Got them -- 9/2007
User avatar
bradmeisel
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Nov 2, 2008
Location: Flushing, New York


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 123 guests