Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hei

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:18 am   Hei

New to the forum and about to procure some turtles. I've had turtles in the past but that's when I was a child so I thought I'd try it on my own.
I live in Newfoundland and I'm an archaeology major!
Aethelbera
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Aug 30, 2009

Post Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:56 pm   

Welcome. :) Make sure you do some reading on the basics so you know what what your turtle (RES?) is going to need. You said "some turtles"---one is really all you and a turtle needs. :D
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 83 guests