Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Greetings from Michigan

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:01 pm   Greetings from Michigan

Hello there. My name is Marla and I have just recently brought a young female red eared slider into my life. I don't know her name, yet, but I do adore her. She's shy, but she'll get used to me,...probably. She's active in the water, but goes inside her shell when held. I purchased her from a local pet shop who's owners I am familliar with. She was born there. I'm guessing that she's about a couple of years old...but I have no certain idea.

I live in Michigan with kitten, Piper Maru, and my unnamed turtle. My family resides here as well along with their four cats. This website has helped me so much. I thank you all for that! Take care, everyone!
Marla
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 7, 2009
Location: Michigan, United States

Post Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:45 pm   

Welcome!
Toby - RES - adopted in December 2007 - 120g tank - Fluval FX5

Max - Pit Bull/Irish Setter/Dalmatian mix - adopted in March 2009
Lola - Pit Bull mix - adopted in June 2009
User avatar
meltedspork
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Feb 13, 2008
Location: Yorkville, IL, USA
Gender: Female

Post Posted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:27 pm   

Welcome to a great turtle site. :)
I have two female red ear sliders.
Chimpy - 5.5 inches
Chompy- 6.0 inches
Both were born about 7/2007
Got them -- 9/2007
User avatar
bradmeisel
 
Posts: 729
Joined: Nov 2, 2008
Location: Flushing, New York


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 104 guests