Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hey! my name is Jenn and I'm from Toronto!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:48 am   Hey! my name is Jenn and I'm from Toronto!

Hey! Thanks for stopping by my page. My name is Jenn which yes, is short for Jennifer. I am 27 years old living in Toronto.



I am very much like my star sign “Pisces”. I enjoy all kinds of music. From rock to some hip hop. From some dance to some jazz. I also enjoy singing. You will find me singing anything from pop to rock.

Another pass time of mine is web design. I have been doing it for the past 12 years.

A huge love of mine is animals. I have two dogs: Presley and Bailey (and yes Presley was named after Elvis. Don’t ask!), Two cats named Shadow & Molly, A Turtle named herbie
1 Female RES - Herbie
2 Labrador Retriever - Presley & Bailey
1 Black Cat - Shadow
1 Grey Brown Patched Tabby Cat - Molly


"At any givin time I can change my mind of what I want and how I feel. Its a woman's prerogative." -- me
User avatar
blueeyes082
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Jun 18, 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:04 am   

Welcome to the site "queen of awesome" :)
You and herbie are in good hands here.
see ya around
User avatar
jozzep
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Feb 24, 2008
Location: West Orange,NJ

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:58 pm   

Thank you for the warm welcome :)
1 Female RES - Herbie
2 Labrador Retriever - Presley & Bailey
1 Black Cat - Shadow
1 Grey Brown Patched Tabby Cat - Molly


"At any givin time I can change my mind of what I want and how I feel. Its a woman's prerogative." -- me
User avatar
blueeyes082
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Jun 18, 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada

Post Posted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:02 pm   

welcome
1 Common Map- Harley
1 Red Ear Slider- Ralpy
1 dog- Pepper Ann
User avatar
taurusgirl
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Jul 12, 2008
Location: Gulfport, MS

Post Posted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:55 pm   

Hey there. I'm from Ontario too, and I'm also a Pisces! :)
Hope you enjoy the forum!
40 Gallon - Freshwater
1 Red Eared Slider Turtle Hatchling (1.5"), Moe
1 Female Electric Yellow Cichlid
1 Demasoni Cichlid
User avatar
pumpkin14
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Jun 11, 2009
Location: Canada

Post Posted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:25 am   

oh nice to see that :D
1 Female RES - Herbie
2 Labrador Retriever - Presley & Bailey
1 Black Cat - Shadow
1 Grey Brown Patched Tabby Cat - Molly


"At any givin time I can change my mind of what I want and how I feel. Its a woman's prerogative." -- me
User avatar
blueeyes082
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Jun 18, 2009
Location: Toronto, Canada


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 122 guests