Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Becky and Solomon saying hi

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:42 pm   Becky and Solomon saying hi

Hi there, I'm Becky and my turtle's name is Solomon. Solomon is at least 14 years old.

Now that my turtle and I are both adults (I got him when I was 9), I have realized the importance of providing him with the best possible care and environment. The pet stores are no longer helpful, because most of the turtles they sell don't live this long!

anyways, it's a pleasure to be here :)
User avatar
beforemyway
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Nov 3, 2007

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:53 pm   

welcome to the forum! I would love to see pics of your turtle and set-up!
3 turtles,
3 cats,
& fish.
User avatar
emma
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Aug 28, 2007
Location: Minnesota

Post Posted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:56 pm   

Welcome! :D
2 RES Jack and Turbo
1 Shih-tzu/Poodle mix Cookie
User avatar
turboturtle8
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Apr 4, 2007

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:10 pm   

14 years, that's awesome!!

welcome to the forum :)
2 RES - Rex & Cinderella

Pet Turtles And More
User avatar
forlogos
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Sep 26, 2007
Location: New York, NY

Post Posted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:19 pm   

How lovely that you and Solomon grew up together! Glad to have you on the forum.
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:36 am   

Welcome!!
User avatar
NicoleBell
 
Posts: 46
Joined: Oct 17, 2007
Location: Edmonton

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 9:26 pm   

hello
click here if you want all of your turtle questions answered

RES, Squirt 4in
RES, Splash, 4 1/2 in
User avatar
Turtle_Turtle
 
Posts: 347
Joined: May 21, 2007
Location: California, USA

Post Posted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:10 pm   

Hi

I grew up with my terrapin too. I was 16 when I got her and I am now 44! Daphne is 27 years old now. Hope you have many happy years with Solomon.
yorkielass
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Nov 8, 2007

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:24 am   

Hello!!
RES-Ivan
User avatar
Blue Flamingo
 
Posts: 879
Joined: Apr 18, 2006
Location: Denver, Colorado

Post Posted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:45 pm   

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you and Solomon are together for many years to come. :)
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 93 guests