Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: New to forum, new to red ear sliders

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 10:16 am   New to forum, new to red ear sliders

Hi everyone, I am Michelle> I just started with turtles about a month ago when my husband decided what a great idea it would be for the kids to have some turtles. Now I have 3 red ears, they are babies in a ten gallon tank at the moment but larger world's are happening when larger sums of money get into my pocket. I like them more than I thought, they are really cool. I love how they all have different habits and personalities.

Mods, please email me because I have to ask if I can post something on here and want to get permission before posting it. :)
turtlecampoll
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Oct 27, 2007

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:37 am   

welcome to the forum!! :D
3 turtles,
3 cats,
& fish.
User avatar
emma
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Aug 28, 2007
Location: Minnesota

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:40 pm   

Welcome! :)
2 RES Jack and Turbo
1 Shih-tzu/Poodle mix Cookie
User avatar
turboturtle8
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Apr 4, 2007

Post Posted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:30 pm   

Hello and welcome. :)
"You become responsible, forever, for what you have tamed." -Antoine de Saint Exupery-
marisa
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 12993
Joined: Apr 21, 2005
Location: CT, USA


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests