Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: Hello!!!

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:12 pm   Hello!!!


Hello! My name is Amanda, and I am the proud mommy of 3 RES babies, Marcus (2"), Frederich(2"), and Tex(1"). I just bought them a new 75 gallon tank last weekend with the full set up, but am still working on it. I am going to post a few photos in the gallery. Any comments and recommendations would be wonderful, as I am still getting used to being owned by my turtles!!
Amg81083
 
Posts: 95
Joined: Oct 21, 2007
Location: Clarksville, TN

Post Posted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:15 pm   

dont put in little rocks there bad for the turtle and makes it harder for u to clean the tank. WELCOME!
Bravery, Scardy-Cat, and Spunky.
rachel16
 
Posts: 345
Joined: Aug 22, 2007
Location: Pennsylvania

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:08 am   

Greetings and Welcome to the Forum! I look forward to seeing your photos and learning more about your turtles.
SpotsMama
User avatar
SpotsMama
Retired Mod
 
Posts: 8079
Joined: Jun 7, 2006
Location: Mesquite Texas

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:01 pm   

Welcome! :D
2 RES Jack and Turbo
1 Shih-tzu/Poodle mix Cookie
User avatar
turboturtle8
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Apr 4, 2007

Post Posted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:41 pm   

Welcome!
3 turtles,
3 cats,
& fish.
User avatar
emma
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Aug 28, 2007
Location: Minnesota


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 108 guests