Hi! Introduce yourselves here. :: hi, my name is Jerri

Drop a post to say hi. Please ask care questions in the forums below.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:33 pm   hi, my name is Jerri

:mrgreen:




[/b]

I am the proud mama of 2 cute RES. Their names are Speedy & Squirt. We bought them at a shop in Myrtle Beach while on vacation there in June. I had no idea how attatched I would become to these two little babies! I was so glad to find this site to help answer the questions that I had. I check back often for I am still learning. So far so good! My babies seem to be happy and doing very well! :)

Thanx,
Jerri
User avatar
turtlelover07
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Aug 20, 2007
Location: Richmond, VA

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:35 pm   

Welcome! hope to see pics soon! :)
>>kate<<
1.0.0 Red Eared Slider: Ethel
0.1.0 Gulf Coast Box Turtle: Bertha
0.0.1 False Tomato Frog:: Paco
1.0.1 Albino ACFs: Guillermo and Carlos
1.0.0 Pit Bull Terrier: Rocco
1.0.0 Black Lab/Mastiff: Bert
1.0.0 Orange Kitten: Baxter
User avatar
kmichael55
 
Posts: 745
Joined: May 15, 2007
Location: Ohio City, OH

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:36 pm   

Welcome to the forum
Tito-- Baby RES

~~Safdar~~
User avatar
Safdar
 
Posts: 1439
Joined: Jul 29, 2007
Location: Houston, TX

Post Posted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:43 pm   

Welcome! This is a great site with lots of great people! Hope to see some pics soon.
Tina
2 Kids
1 St. Bernard-Fletcher
1 Black Lab-Sam
1 RES Squirt
Jet
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Jul 31, 2007
Location: Seattle, WA

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:36 am   

Welcome to the Forum!!! (:
User avatar
oobie58
 
Posts: 570
Joined: May 29, 2007

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:21 am   

Welcome!!! :D
2 RES Jack and Turbo
1 Shih-tzu/Poodle mix Cookie
User avatar
turboturtle8
 
Posts: 2355
Joined: Apr 4, 2007

Post Posted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:59 pm   

HI!! welcomr to the forum!! Thats exactly how my cousin got her turts!!!!
~1 juvenile RES --*no name*
~2 adult Eastern Box Turtles --*Roxie*&*Shelli*
~KaTie~
User avatar
SaweetTURTLE:)
 
Posts: 140
Joined: Aug 14, 2007

Post Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:51 pm   

Welcome to the forum!!!
Krystell

Riverwood Stables & Studio President
http://www.freewebs.com/barbaro123/

Join Horse Isle!

http://www.horseisle.com/?R=WishingOne
User avatar
Turtlelover123
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Mar 16, 2007
Location: Chicago, IL


Return to Hi! Introduce yourselves here.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 85 guests