Page 1 of 1

Turtle Measuring Cups

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:59 am
by TurtleGirl1985
Hey guys my mother in law got me some turtle measuring cups for xmas and my mom got me a turtle calendar . I wanted to post the measuring cups cause they are just so darn cute. I gave my family the best xmas gift ever my husband and I have been married for a little over a year now and just found out on xmas morning we are pregnant...

Re: Turtle Measuring Cups

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:48 am
by VeipaCray
Congratulations!

Re: Turtle Measuring Cups

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:28 pm
by happycamper
Congrats!

Re: Turtle Measuring Cups

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:57 pm
by steve
Congratulations!

Re: Turtle Measuring Cups

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:13 pm
by RosesNKeeks
Those are so cute! And what an awesome Christmas present! Congratulations!

Re: Turtle Measuring Cups

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:54 pm
by rsour24
congrats!

Re: Turtle Measuring Cups

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:51 pm
by Romeo&Bullwinkle
Adorable! Congrats!