Page 1 of 1

i bought a turtle dock and month later the color changing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:55 am
by portsporting06
I bought a large turtle dock and a month later there like green and brown spotS now. I try 2 wash it and it doesn't go away.. Now I'm thinking of making my own dock but idk what 2 use 2 make it :(

Re: i bought a turtle dock and month later the color changin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:55 pm
by sflemin2
Have you considered an ATBA?

Re: i bought a turtle dock and month later the color changin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:23 pm
by portsporting06
What is that

Re: i bought a turtle dock and month later the color changin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:58 pm
by VeipaCray
Have you tried searching this site for ATBA?

Re: i bought a turtle dock and month later the color changin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 am
by portsporting06
What's is atba?

Re: i bought a turtle dock and month later the color changin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:16 am
by sflemin2
above tank basking area