Should I change my turtles water every week? I have 2 fluvial u1 filters in there tank
Re: Should I change my turtles water every week?
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:03 pm
by vear
what size tank do you have? How many turtles and how big? Also, do you feed in the tank?
Re: Should I change my turtles water every week?
Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:56 pm
by portsporting06
20 gal tank 4 now and there 1 inch turtles and I got 2. One eats in the tank and the other eats in a feeding tank.
Re: Should I change my turtles water every week?
Posted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm
by vear
I would definitely do a partial water change every week, especially since you have 2 of them. They're messy! You don't have to empty the entire tank though. The filter seems small, but since you say you have 2 of them, I'm assuming they're doing a better job together. Eventually you'll want a larger tank and some sort of canister filter.
Re: Should I change my turtles water every week?
Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:41 am
by portsporting06
i will get that in the future. but i might get a 50 gal next week