Page 1 of 1

I want my reptomin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:28 pm
by Simba
And if you don't give it to me I'll just go get it myself

Image

Image

Image

Granted I set the stage, but I didn't expect her to pour out all her food, good thing I've got an extra container of it :P
The funny thing being, after she pourd it all out, she still kept going for the container and didn't nip at the actual food once!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:25 pm
by BullDog
Lol! Very cute!
"I know the food comes from this jar! Therefore, this jar must be food! Nom nom nom!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:10 am
by turtlelover818
too cute

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:16 pm
by izahhelenna
hahaha...lolz,so cute!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:34 pm
by Azfar
dats so funny~!! too cute~!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 pm
by Simba
BullDog wrote:Lol! Very cute!
"I know the food comes from this jar! Therefore, this jar must be food! Nom nom nom!"


Lol! Thats is so probably what they think :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:16 pm
by briannashea
that last picture made my day! hahaha she's so strong, I guess that reptomin is working for her :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:18 pm
by pickerbp22
hahahaha thats awesome smart turtle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:33 am
by Ankit
lol :D

they are smartness when it comes for food :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:44 am
by koreyleigh
the picture where she is biting the container is absolutely priceless
soooo cuteeee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:50 pm
by moldygrape
hahahahaha crazy turtles maybe she was waiting for water to come out of the can.......hahaha , very cute :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:05 am
by blackforces get you
lol my turtles know its from the jar but they might not be very sure to actually comfort themselves onto doing what your turtle did. its cute on the last pic. aww :D