Page 1 of 1

*BONUS PICS*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:13 am
by imderanged
My lil' puppy Ellie (she'll always be my "puppy", even though she 6 years old now!)
Image

Aw too much excitement for Ellie (this dog sleeps 23 hours a day)
Image

must have been something interesting over there....
Image

I AM your Prince Charming!
Image

Wow! What going on out THERE?
Image

BURP!!! ....excuse me.
Image

I redid the guppy tank today.
Image

This is Big Momma. She's already had a few batches of fry. And she ate most of them.
Image

This is one of her babies that survived.
Image

ZIGGY, you have a little something...green...stuck on you beak there...
Image

Aw he likes to get loved on...isn't that cute? Don't let him fool you...2 minutes before this picture was taken he bit me so hard he broke the skin!
Image

The Huntress
Image

NO MORE PICTURES!!!!!I need my beauty sleep.
Image

*PS*Some of these pics are previewing small, some big, they SHOULD all be the same size - they were uploaded at the same time. Photobucket's being weird right now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:36 am
by annie_
Ohh!You have a zoo in your house!!! :P I like it!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:56 am
by Ankit
zoo :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:55 am
by christu
I love the frogs. My turtle had a "friend" frog for a while. Little green tree frog, just hung around her tank for a while. Didn't get eaten or anything. Though he's gone now, probably hybernating. Lovely pics.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:05 am
by zoologist
love it!!!! great pics of the whole crew minus pickle :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:59 pm
by Lantic
lovely pictures

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:39 pm
by koreyleigh
your dog is the cutest!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:09 pm
by BullDog
Lol! I like the series of frog pics the best ^_^

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:45 pm
by blackforces get you
nice pictures. i like the alot. oh the pictures look fine now all the same size

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:00 pm
by taurusgirl
cute

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:59 pm
by turtlelover818
cute

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 pm
by Blue Flamingo
I know that you probably told us this before but what type of frogs are those? Very nice pics by the way!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:09 am
by imderanged
Those are White's tree frogs, sometimes called Dumpy tree frogs.

Thanx for all the nice comments!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:58 am
by Joel
i feel sorry for your partner.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:34 pm
by Blue Flamingo
Okay, so since the first time I saw your frogs I absolutely feel in love with them. So the other day me and my nephew were looking around in the pet store and he said he wanted a frog. So for his birth day I got him one of these cute little guys! Of course I will be helping him take care of it, so no worries about that. But I would love to see your whole setup and try to base mine off of someone more experienced then I. I've already bought it a 10 gallon tank which I now come to find out might be a bit to small, also one of those bendable vines for it to hangout on (which he doesn’t seem to be using), moss, and a water dish to chill out in. And hopefully I'll be able to put in some fake leaves/vines to add some jungle to the habitat. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.