i have china town baby turtles too! $2.50 is sooo cheap tho. I thought mine were cheap at $13 a pair XD They look like they're all in fairly okay health. Congrats and good luck
AllTheCandies wrote:i have china town baby turtles too! $2.50 is sooo cheap tho. I thought mine were cheap at $13 a pair XD They look like they're all in fairly okay health. Congrats and good luck
What do you mean by fairly okay health? What do i need to do for better than fairly okay health?
oh i just meant that they have no visible health problems. my china town turtles were all covered in fungus and one had like a hole starting to develop on his shell. yours look nice
Ya 2.50ech is pretty cheap. I got mine at 10.00 ech but if u got 3 it was 25.00 so I got three lol. And yeah they look healthy but as Ether people say, turtles are not cheap pets. I think turtles cost more then most snakes are to care for or even a small dog