and btw a month or so ago when millie was at the vet he was told he's a bit overweight and ever since he's been swimming under his filter a lot, I think he thinks he's getting a workout from the resistance of the water

briannashea wrote:she's definitely a cutieI'm excited to see her new setup when you get the big tank ready
and btw a month or so ago when millie was at the vet he was told he's a bit overweight and ever since he's been swimming under his filter a lot, I think he thinks he's getting a workout from the resistance of the waterhahahahahahahahahaha turtlercise.


blackforces get you wrote:cute cute cute


Arisu wrote:thats so funny that she can still climb onto her atba after breaking her ramp. how long did it take for her to get used to the new atba and start basking? my turtle hasn't used my atba I built for him yethe just uses the ramp to sleep on.
don't forget to post pics of your 50 gal!! is it almost finished?


Arisu wrote:yeah boo for sand and how long it takes to settle! but it looks soo pretty once it does
crush is so funny- what a character! she REALLY was determined to get up there. my RES is almost 2 years old and is about 4". the atba was put into action Thursday or Friday, I forget, but about 2-4 days. I guess I just gotta wait

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 136 guests